DEPUTY PRODUCT ARCHITECT/ LEAD DEVELOPER
We are currently seeking a Deputy Product Architect/ Lead Developer to join our Software Development Team in Budapest – Hungary, to work on our unique in-house designed and built products. With a solid understanding the ALM domain and the technology stacks, as well as best practices, the role’s primary responsibility will be to work with our product development team throughout the full product lifecycle; from brainstorming through development until implementation at client site.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being primarily responsible to support our Chief Product Architect.
- Mix of solution architect/lead designer/lead programmer tasks.
- Mentoring developers, testers in the team including code review.
- Participating in decision making activities and defining strategy for architecture and delivery for multiple products.
- Play a key role in the SW development across its full lifecycle.
- Participate in Product Board meetings on request.
- Direct contact with Clients to document their feedback as an input to the product roadmap.
- Understanding multiple domains and initiatives, have creative, imaginative ideas, prototype new technical designs.
- Client visits (Americas, Europe, Asia), approximately 6-8 weeks p.a.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a similar role with JAVA, Java EE, Hibernate, JAX-WS, Unix/Linux knowledge
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Good technical knowledge. Ability to make technical decisions.
- Business & technology minded.
- Eager and able to learn new things quickly (complex systems, features), while mentoring others.
- Experience in creating products with ergonomic, aesthetic design.
- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious enough to accomplish tasks and finalize projects in high quality according to standards.
- Enjoy working in a professional team as a valued team player.
- Strong software development skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Good English knowledge is a requirement (fluent highly desirable).
T24, JSP, jQuery, Html/CSS, LDAP, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, security (SSL, HTTPS, X.509), Quartz, JAXB, JMS, Jenkins, Jira
WHAT WE OFFER
- Long term challenging job with meaningful responsibility.
- Creative work, Agile methodology, Complex banking projects, Flexible working environment.
- Opportunity to work occasionally directly with Clients on-site (EMEA, Americas, Asia).
- Competitive salary, career opportunity with professional growth & development.
- Friendly-supportive team with an excellent team spirit.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT, AUTOMATION TEAM
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting Client on-site/off-site by using our unique product architecture and implementation methodology
- Automated functional and regression test scenario planning, implementation, execution, results analysis and reporting
- Participating in workshops for joint definition of testing scope with the client
- Test tool presentations to partners, clients and prospects
- Customer support
- Internal testing of the company’s own Test Automation Tool
- Documentation (build & release notes)
- Requirements specification (change requests, improvements)
- Training delivery on client site
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA, BSc, or MSc degree in either Programming, Mathematics, Business Informatics or IT
- 1-2 years of experience in testing
- Trainer experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy, keeping to deadlines
- Problem solving and client orientation skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Availability to participate in projects involving frequent travel abroad (includes destinations including the Americas, Asia and Europe)
- Knowledge of basic coding-programming
- Previous experience in the Finance/Banking Sector
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and dynamic working environment
- Long term career opportunity, with professional growth & development
- Modern well-equipped office in Budapest
- Friendly international team with an excellent team spirit
- Professional training in our testing tools and methodologies
Our Budapest office is located: Downtown IX, Budapest, 1095 Ipar utca 5, Budapest, Hungary
Contact us on email@example.com
To find out more about how Atoma can help your business master the go live process, please get in touch.